Nomans Land Creative is the award-nominated portfolio of Noman Siddiqui, a Toronto based UX/UI Design Consultant. Noman provides senior level user-experience expertise and strategic analysis for creative communications solutions with a focus on User-Centered Design. Process: problem-solving with planning, creating and reiterating.
Industries served: Arts & Culture, Advertising, Education, Environment, Finance, Government, Health & Wellness, Wealth Management and non-profits.
▪ Expereince in designing over 30 + touchpoints, including: websites, apps, learning platform, kiosks.
▪ Part-time instructor (UI/UX) at Red Academy.
▪ Guest lecturer on UX at George Brown College.
▪ Founder of iUX series on Medium.
UX/UI Design Tools:
▪ Sketch, Balsamiq, Proto.io, Axure RP, InVision
▪ Photoshop, illustrator, Dreamweaver
▪ HTML/CSS, Bootstrap
Education & Certifications
▪ Certificate: User-Centred Design, IDF.
▪ Certificate: Mobile UX Design, IDF.
▪ Drupal CMS training, Acquia.
▪ E‐Business Management & Web Design, Sheridan.
▪ CCIT (Communication, Culture, IT), UTM.